Monday, May 10, 2010

Orange...



I am totally into "orange" right now. It makes me happy! I want orange flowers, orange decorations...peaches are orange, Fanta orange drink and the list goes on. Good grief, I drive myself crazy, not to mention Jason. Hehehehe...


So, I just googled orange and picked the first entry. I read it to Jason, he just looked at me with that look

and said, "you know orange is one of those words that does not rhyme with any other word?", huh, think on that one!

"Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. "

This has to explain it all... increases cravings... not good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails