Saturday, May 15, 2010

Banana Split Ice Cream?...


If you know me, then you know I love banana splits, and I do not like to share. Well, this afternoon, we bought Blue Bell Banana Split ice cream. It was so good, of course I added pecans and mini marshmallows. All things are better with marshmallows and pecans made it healthy, right? :)

And, for a moment of truth. Jason and I went to New York City on our honeymoon back in '03. We had to go to Serendipity for the banana split. This is the only pic I could find, and YES I ate the whole thing. I had to walk hours in New York City that day to overcome the guilt and the bloatedness (is that a word?) ...hehehe

I just looked at my calendar on my desk it and it says,

"The best way to end a meal is with dessert...and a day with prayer". Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails