Saturday, May 29, 2010

Austin Bound...

Jason and I arrived in Austin today. We are here for a college professors convention. Jason was nominated and won a prestigous award. We are staying at the Hilton downtown, (pics above), located across the street from the convention center, and might I add a few blocks from the Capitol and Texas Association of Realtors. :)
We scooted on over to San Marcus today for a little shopping at all the outlet stores. I am in AWE of how many people were out shopping and spending. Looks like to me that consumer spending is not a problem, which is great for my business in real estate. Once consumer confidence elevates, then the housing market should follow. Let's hope and pray!
All in all, a great relaxing day. I am blogging now and Jason is reading the "Texas Monthly" magazine. Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails