Thursday, May 27, 2010

I freakin' love you!...

Today I surprised Lauren, (my daughter), with her early birthday present. I left it on her kitchen counter with a card, so that when she walked in from work she would instantly see the mixer. She has my old white Kitchenaid mixer, but she has wanted this "apple green" one for a while. She needs two mixers, www.morethanchocolate.net, because she is busy and it would be nice to have two mixing at one time. She called me when she got home, and her first words were, "I freakin' love you"... love it! She was ecstatic!
I love you Lauren, more than chocolate, more than life...you always remember that!
Signed, Your momma! PS I am so proud of YOU!, PSS I love having my baby boy tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails