Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Favorite Smells...

Four of my favorite smells, just had to post about this...

#1 Johnson's Baby Lotion.

Lauren dropped by for about a minute tonight and I got to see Layton for , uh, only a minute! Not long enough. I picked him up and oh my, that smell...love baby lotion, and I just kissed on his head!





#2 Coffee

I just love the smell of coffee...I can smell it now. I think coffee smells better than it taste. :)



#3 Jason's cologne

Anytime of the day, Jason smells of Polo! Love this smell... this is my comfort smell.


#4 Anything baking

Yes, mix sugar and butter together, and bake...love these smells!

You know it just does not take much to make me happy. I read in my devotion this morning about God's blessings being referred to as hugs...well, these are four of my hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails