Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Delight...


Zephaniah 3:17

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

I read this verse this morning...oh my, this exactly how God feels about me! I can only relate this to my relationship with my grandson, Layton. Last night I went to see him around 8 pm. We played and played, read books, sat under the covers, and he was wild. BUT, around 9 pm, he laid in my arms facing me and we talked, and talked. He listened and talked to me for about an hour. This was the best time...I would not give anything for this time with him. I took great delight in him, I suppose I quieted him with my love...and we did sing... I want to take this memory with me daily, and I want to KNOW that my God feels exactly the same way about me.

1 comment:

  1. That time with Layton - is beyond precious! Blessed indeed! I love your analogy of your love for Layton and God's love for you - us...

    And - love your pergola!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails