Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Momma Bear...

I have to admit, yesterday I felt this way...momma bear angry because baby bear is not being treated the way I think she should be treated. Just look at that bear's face, that was ME. I wanted answers, and I wanted them now. I, yes I, just spouted off too much, just bet you cannot believe that! huh? :) By the end of the day, I had made myself exhausted and really stressed and I got a horrible headache. I did settle down. I ended my day by listening to the Revelation song below (several post below), that will surely bring you to your knees.
THEN this morning in my devotional I read this, I suppose this was for me!

Proverbs 10:12

"Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs."
I did not feel hatred, but I was angry. You know that dissension means, "difference of opinion, disagreement". No matter how I feel, even if I do not agree with someone, or if someone has wronged me, LOVING someone takes less of my energy than being angry. If I would just remember this. I admit I had to confess my attitude. My attitude yesterday affected everyone I talked to, and if you were one of them, I apologize for my attitude. Love covers OVER ALL wrongs, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life". John 3:16
Now that is Love covering all wrongs, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails