Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Buck stops here...


1 Samuel 9: 9 & 19

"(Formerly in Israel, if a man went to inquire of God, he would say, "Come, let us go to the seer," because the prophet of today used to be called a seer.) Saul approached Samuel in the gateway and asked, "Would you please tell me where the seer's house is?"

"I am the seer," Samuel replied."


This may not be funny to anyone else but me, but this week, I had a situation in my office where another agent wanted their broker to talk to the broker of Cornerstone. I said "I am the Broker". So, when I read the above passage I began to chuckle. (don't you love the word chuckle?)

Being the broker of Cornerstone basically means, the buck stops here! Reminds me also of the movie, The American President, where he says, "I am the President" or one of my favorite new sayings is "my name is RAM and my tank is full".

Click below, I love it! It is only 1 minute long and you will love it! he he he...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjIPS8xIRQ&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails