Friday, November 13, 2009

Kiss Kiss Skye...

Skye Marie Davis (my niece), is the one holding Layton. She had an accident and part of her big toe was removed. She cannot wear a shoe on this foot, so I bought her some fancy socks...

These are the fancy socks I sent Skye...


A thank you note from Skye...to LaLa...it says, I am writing it as she wrote it,
"Dear lala, I loved the fancy socks. My favorit sock was the dancing shoes. I alsow love The zebra alsow 3 is the socks with the shoes on it. least but not last is the pink and black I think thats the order I just don't know I love how you put kiss kiss, LaLa. that was cute. oops I forgot about the other pink and black."


A picture drawing of me and Skye...
And another drawing from Skye...

Picture of me and Skye, S=Skye, L=LaLa...
I received this in the mail today. I cannot think of anythink I love more than receiving this note from her. Priceless..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails