Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Refresh yourself...


Today's verse, Proverbs 11:25
"A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.


Refresh meaning to make you feel that you have more energy again when tired or hot.


This is exactly how I feel I treat others in my business. Being in the real estate field, often, my clients need to vent or actually they just want to be heard. A lot of times, I feel like I "refresh" others. I make it seem all will be well, and in return, I feel refreshed. I always say live your life by the Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have them do to you! Not long ago, a client called me with a dilemma. I asked her, "if this was in reverse, what would you want the other person to do?". She immediately said, "well, now that you put it that way, I should do this", which was the right thing to do.

Just do the right thing! I bet she refreshed the other person and in return felt refreshed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails