Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fly away...if I could...


I am writing for myself.

The deceit that has taken place in my life has been going on since August of last year. It affected not only me but my daughter. This person (s) is in my family. I cannot imagine that they can justify what they have done. They cannot admit wrong, but yet it is documented. They have even told me to stop my Christian portrayal, because it is not believable to anyone. Why would anyone say that? Why?

Guess what, only God knows my heart and HE is the ultimate judge.

I know without a doubt, that I am a born again Christian, and I conduct myself in that manner.


Psalm 55: 12-15

"If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it; if a foe were rising against me, I could hide. But it is you, a man like myself, my companion, my close friend, with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship at the house of God, as we walked about among the worshipers. Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the realm of the dead, for evil finds lodging among them. "


Psalm 55: 5-7

"Fear and trembling have beset me; horror has overwhelmed me. I said, “Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. I would flee far away and stay in the desert"


Why are people so deceitful...just tell the truth!

2 comments:

  1. Lorri Darling decievers and liars have always been around and I guess always will be. Jesus addressed the issue better than anyone possibly could in John 8:44 "Ye are of your fsther the devile, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a mureder from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth inj him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." Lorri, I love you, I know you, I know your heart, you just keep on doing right, just do right "though the stars fall out of heaven,just do right." There's a lot of hurts,a lot of pain and a lot of storms in life, yet God still means what He says "that all these which we don't understand right now, will one of these days all work together for our good." Just a country boys understanding of Gal.8:28 for those of us that love God and are called according to His purpose. I LOVE YOU Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, for the deceivers to even mention something about your father angers me more than you can imagine. Of course, I am sure they will say similar things about your father and his Christian portrayal as they have said about you.

    They will reap what is coming one day...possibly sooner than later.

    Stick to your values. People know the truth. They see the truth. And they know that the deceivers are not truthful people. They can live in a dream world saying that life is good, yet for those that they have committed crimes against, life is tough.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails