Sunday, January 23, 2011

G.R.A.C.E...


John 15:5
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

II Corinthians 12:9
"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me."

Psalm 143:10
" Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground."


The verses above I emailed myself this morning from my quiet time. Today's sermon from Bro. David was "That's not fair, NO, that's GRACE!". Wow, once again, God showed up! In my weaknesses, God's power is made perfect! I can do nothing without God. His purpose, His way only. My prayer- teach me to do your will!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails