Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Day...


Today's Verse, Lamentations 3:22-23


"Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."


The meaning of compassion is to recognize the sufferings of others and then take action to help.


Notice that the word in Lamentations is "compassions"...God recognizes all of us, all of our problems, all of our hurts, all of our pain, and he starts over every morning. I don't know about you, but that is comforting to me.


I have been thinking about how people live without God in their lives. There are so many different religions, idols, whatever you want to call them, but in John 14:6 it says,

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. "

I think that is plain and simple, don't you!

Just give me Jesus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails