Friday, January 28, 2011

Likeness?...


Today's verses: Ezekiel 1


"Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.
This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.


Well, I am now in Ezekiel, whoooo Jeremiah was a tough book for me to read. I have to admit, I did not understand Jeremiah, maybe parts, but wow, I need God to explain that book. :) Ezekiel is fascinating so far. I am no scholar, and I tend to read and picture what I am reading. Just look at the description above, the appearance of the likeness of the GLORY of the Lord. We will all fall facedown, can you even imagine...there is nothing on this earth, that can compare... I sure cannot explain these verses, just sayin'...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails