Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mother...

Me, Mother, Daddy, Dustin, and Lauren, (Jason taking picture) sorry Jason.




My brother Lance, Luke, Lance Jr., Kim and Layci



My sister, Layni, Chad, Skye, Kennedi, and Rylee


Mother and Latte-she may love her more than me!


Jason and Layton, cannot forget these two guys!

So there you go, the offspring of my mother..........

My mother, is the Cornerstone of our family. There are many things that I have have learned from my mother, the love she has for her family, the commitment she has to my father and her unfailing love, trust and faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. But there is one more, Contentment. Oh, I wish that we could all learn contentment.

Her life verse , which I pledge for my life is: Proverbs 30: 7-9

7 "Two things I ask of you, O LORD; do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, 'Who is the LORD ?' Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God. "

Mother, I cannot wait to see you at Church and share lunch with you.
I love you, love you more than Chocolate, Happy Mother's Day,



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails