Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My love for Real Estate



I have been a Texas Realtor since 2003. I absolutely love my job. There is no greater pleasure, than to know you have helped someone achieve the American Dream-owning their own home.

Most people do not understand how I, as a Texas Realtor work. I am on call 24/7. I do not have time off, without, constantly, thinking about where my next client will come from. I am self-employed and I abide by a Code of Ethics. Being self-employed means no one pays for anything that I do in business. I incur expenses in advance, to work for the home buyer or seller, knowing that in return, I will be compensated as a result of my client completing a transaction. So, whether I am in the office or out shopping, I am making relationships, I am meeting people. My business, is all about relationships.

My job is to educate the client, but, my job also, is to stay educated. I will bring facts to you concerning Real Estate and how it relates to us as homeowners. Our economy is ever changing. I am optimistic that we will see a turn around real soon.

According to the Real Estate Center at Texas A & M, "Today, buyers are more likely to bid because they perceive the market as at or near its bottom. An April Gallup Poll reported that 71 percent of Americans thought it was a good time to buy a house."
Just a little tidbit....I have had this license plate "Lorri L" since I was a teenager....so, if you see this license plate around, you know it is ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails