Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lemons, Limes, Whatever.....

Some days do not turn out the way you expect........I started out my day this morning, at 5:15 am. Hit the pavement for my 3 mile walk with Melody, my friend. A few minutes into the walk and BAM, thunder and lightning. So, we returned home. I laid down on the couch, and of course, that makes you feel worse, an hour later. Resumed, my daily routine, and THEN, my appointment at 10 am, failed to show. What does one do then, *** I went shopping and to lunch with my mother and Lauren***........I am only human, right....
I came across this picture today.....this makes me happy.....bright, colorful, and I am sure it taste fabulous!

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade....right.......or margarita's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails