Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's just a Man on a Horse Baby Girl.....

I have posted this picture of my daddy riding his horse.....Everytime I look at this picture I think about the movie "Something to Talk About", with Julia Roberts.
There is a famous quote in the movie, you may remember it......"It's just a man on a Horse Baby Girl, nothing more than a man on a horse". I am sure my mother just loves seeing my daddy on his horse. Settle down Mother........

Married "49" years on July 9th, and, they are still so much "in love".......ahhhhh!

Aren't they just cute as pie.......which reminds me, I need to name this blog post a pie, right mother? Here goes, "I just love that man on a horse, glad I married him, and don't want to live without him" PIE. I think this pie would be made with chocolate and lots of meringue.

If you do not understand all of this pie stuff, read the blog post below entitled "Marshmallow Mermaid Pie".

This picture was taken on Mother's Day.
Love y'all,

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer Wood FritzMay 17, 2009 at 5:24 PM

    thats so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best blog yet. Love both of the pictures...and the name of the pie! You know that name is exactly what is in her heart!

    LV

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails