Monday, May 4, 2009

Intrigued?




May 2009,
I am forever trying to keep up with all of the Real Estate "trends", gadgets and technology along with being everything to everyone. So, in an effort to combine my love for Real Estate, grandchildren, family, quick dinners and just being Super Woman, I am going to try and BLOG.

Of course, when I decided to BLOG, I first had to create an account, (just another website to maintain...ugh) and on top of that I had to create a name for this BLOG...... And to my surprise, all names I could think of, were not available. I bet you are wondering how I came up with the name "She Wood Time".

I laugh when I think of "She Wood". My grandmother, deceased, married for umpteen years, mother to 10 children, was to say the least a strong, out spoken, self sufficient woman. Whenever she needed firewood and no one and no cut wood was available, she would bring in a tree limb.........or whatever she could find.......hence the term, "She Wood" (the wood, she would bring in) and I might add, she would put as much of the limb in the fire as she could and leave the rest laying out on the den wood floor until she could push more of the limb into the fire........Me and my mother still laugh when we run out of firewood and we see limbs or uncut wood......So, as you can see the "She Wood Time", BLOG name was available.

This BLOG will be a combination of what I love most, Real Estate, Family, Cooking, Gardening, Interior Decorating, Beaches/Pool, Grand babies and such. As Women, we must manage many things in our daily lives. I do love my work in helping others find their dream home or selling their property in an effort to move on. But, I am also a daughter, mother, friend, and grandmother. I hope you enjoy a little about my life.......may be boring to some, but it is my "life".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails