Monday, May 11, 2009

HP causes munching......

Well, I am telling you, when I decided to buy a new laptop yesterday, I had forgotten how long it takes to transfer everything from one computer to the next. My old laptop has bit the dust, R.I.P., see ya later alligator........Went to Best Buy and bought a HP G60-235DX Notebook PC. 16" inch screen. Wow! oohhh... (did you know wow upside down is mom?) ---you can tell I am tired.

Besides my brain being fried.......my legs asleep from sitting on the bar stool, my appetite is off the charts. These are the times they talk about when discussing, "stress" eating. I started off last night eating chips, today it is pizza, at least, it was "Lean Cuisine". I am moving now to the chocolate chips. ummmm.
What did you ask me the other day Ruthye? Can I buy maternity shorts so I can be comfortable?......that is a thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails