Monday, July 11, 2011

I am Victorious...

I listen to James MacDonald while I dress each morning, wow, I needed this today ...


Just a few notes,

God leads us into trials before he leads us out, he usually leads us to a dead end, we then must depend on him. Most of the time we pray for an easier path, but we should pray for stronger shoes. I love that one. I know when I am in the midst of trials, and I am right now, I want to be strong in my faith, oh that I would just act like it. He quoted the definition of a trial, here it goes, A trial is a difficult circumstance that will transform our conduct and our character. Read that again.

He talked about, it is going to get worse before it gets better. We all know that, correct? BUT, God always wins, and he wins BIG. He brings us into these circumstances, he leads us out and it is always for the good. I am definitely waiting for the BIG. God is Victorious, and I can be Victorious during trials. Walk in the Work while waiting for Him to work!

If you have an iPhone, there is an APP, called oneplace.com
The Free App looks like the picture below. You can choose James MacDonald and listen to him while at work, etc. I look forward each day to his 20-30 minute lesson.



Surely,

1 comment:

  1. My local moody radio station broadcasts James McDonald in the evenings, and tonight while driving home I heard this same message. The quote about praying for easier paths stuck with me and so when I got home I googled it and the only actual search result that returned was your blog. I really enjoyed reading it! :) Just wanted to let you know you had been an encouragement to a stranger. Thanks!
    -Brittany Everett

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails