Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flushing away...no!

I read this tonight on Facebook, from Walk in the Word...
"By choosing to complain, by clinging to the idol of a perfect life...you are flushing away the grace of God."
This is deep, but so true.  I can sooooo relate.  Whenever hard times,  inconveniences, hurts, disappointments come and last but not least - a biggie, comparing myself to others.... thinking if I do this, or do that, if I save enough money, if I work out all the problems for other people, trying to make the "pefect life".  What I am ultimately doing, is flushing away, getting rid of, avoiding, God's Grace for me in hard times.  Ever notice, how each person's grace is different from another's?  I mentioned to my mother today about an instance, not knowing how this person as survived such a tragedy.  Like my mother told me, God's grace is different for everyone.  
If I could just learn, appreciate and thank God for the inconveniences and disappointments in my life.  KNOWING, that God's grace is sufficient for ME.  Custom made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails