Monday, March 7, 2011

Meditate...


I finished the Bible, look at the ending of Revelations 22: 18-19...


"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll:If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. "



What a journey reading through the Bible, what a growth period in my life, what "AWE" I have of our God, what gratitude I feel, what a longing I have to meditate by reading the Bible more. If you want a change in your life, just start reading the Bible, by reading one chapter. It will literally change your life.



Joshua 1:8-9

"Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."



Surely,

1 comment:

  1. I'm mighty proud of you for reading the whole Bible. I love you.....Daddy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails