Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I see you...

I see you ! :)
Today's Verse, II Chronicles 16:9

"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him."


In listening to James MacDonald this week, this verse has brought on a whole new meaning. The Lord, Watches, HE Watches, and He Watches, and he looks throughout the whole earth for those of us that love him and are committed to him. That should give us all confidence and security. His disposition is to Watch me and to strengthen me...because I love him.


I want to be "watched"...

PS God fascinates me, if you think about any of this too long, you will go crazy....we cannot understand God. He is everywhere, for everyone, at all times... huh... I personally cannot wait to meet him, I am sure I will fall flat on my face...Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails