Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sick and tired...




Today's Verse, Psalm 102:27

"But you remain the same, and your years will never end".

Thank goodness God remains the same. I am constantly dealing with people and people change, but God doesn't, I am so glad! Do you ever feel "sick and tired, of being sick and tired". Well, today is one of those days. I do not have many of these days, so I am focusing on this verse. Do you know the title to this passage is "A prayer of an afflicted person who has grown weak and pours out a lament before the LORD." Perfect!

If you wonder about the picture above, it is how I feel. hehehe!

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up Baby! You work hard & are honest, forthright & loyal - unfortunately, not everyone is. Today, it seems that people want to make an easy dollar or save a dollar, when in reality...they will end up not saving at all.

    Oh well, you are super dooper! Love you! JB

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails