Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fierce Winds...


Today's verse, Matthew 7:25
"The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock."

I cannot even explain how much the wind is blowing at my house right now. I tried to capture it in my camera. Look at the flag and the metal Christmas trees-they are leaning!
I liken my life, the experiences, the trying times and troubles, to the wind. Let the wind blow, because I know my foundation is built on my everlasting God. Did you know in Psalm 113:5-6, which I read the other day- which is still on my mind, it says,
"Who is like the LORD our God, the One who sits enthroned on high, who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth?"
God is looking, he is watching, he knows every thought, every way, he knows if we are for Him, or against Him, he knows what is hidden, and what is forthright and he knows we will all bow to him one day ... I surely, hope He is pleased with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails