Sunday, December 5, 2010

My piece of Heaven...

I had this lil' toot this afternoon. He fell asleep on the way home around 4... usually, he wakes up when I get him out of the car, but today, he kept sleeping...I rocked him for two hours, and still had to wake him...
This is my piece of Heaven. Absolutely, the best! He rubbed my arm and told me he loved me all day...sweet boy!
My focus since early this morning has been on Genesis 28:16-17
“Surely the LORD is in this place, and I was not aware of it.” He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place!"
I am really trying to think about God being all around me. Well, today this had to be a little of how it will feel being with God. Just think how much I care for Layton, I know God cares for me even more! I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of Layton asleep with you holding him. Aahhhh!!! He is a beautiful child - that sweet sleeping face!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails