Friday, December 10, 2010

Cornerstone Christmas Party 2010...

Wayne Shay and Andy Guinn...

Vicki and Bob Waldron , and Denise Furhmann...

Tom Draschil and Mary Anne Davis...

Beth Guinn and Terrie King...thanks Terrie for hosting the party!

Mary Simpson ...

John Owen, Don Stanley...

Jason, Lorri and Penny...

Jason and Lorri, starting the game...

Jason, Lorri and Beth Guinn...

Jason reading the Christmas game...everyone stood in a circle, eight people had gifts, the others had a candy cane. Jason read a story, and you had to pass what was in your hand, to the right, to the left, whichever Jason read, and when the story was finished, you kept what was in your hand. Fun Game!

The game, passing gifts...

Don Stanley, Chris Phillips and his wife and John Owen's back...

Charlotte Owen and Brandy Sawyer...
Fun Party...I am blessed to be affiliated with Cornerstone Brokerage. This party was hosted by the partners for all the team members. I believe we had around 35 total. Partners are, Lorri Loggins, Don Stanley, Brandy Sawyer, Audrey Pongetti (she was sick), John Owen, Andy Guinn, Mary Anne Davis, Donna Shay/Mary Simpson (no pic of Donna, ahhh), and Vicki Waldron.
We all work so very well together, and I might add that I am thankful for each of my partners gifts/traits... each one of them bless me with:
Don Stanley-the gift of friendship, compliments, kindness
Brandy Sawyer- the gift of hugs, youth-keeps us social
Audrey Pongetti- the gift of confidence, tiny but confident
John Owen- the gift of stability, smiles, loves anything I bake,
Andy Guinn- the gift of caring, concerned about others needs,
Mary Anne Davis- the gift of calmness
Donna Shay-my mentor, my encourager,
Mary Simspon- the gift of laughter, dear friend
Vick Waldron- the gift of knowledge, I want it Vicki!

So, Merry Christmas, to all of you and blessings to you and your families,

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I've been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great work!

    Also visit my blog - www.abermusicfest.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails