Monday, December 20, 2010

Two peas in a pod...

I was in the attic and came across this picture taken of Lauren when she was 2.5 years old. I so wanted a projector, like in Christmas vacation when he is reminiscing... it was fun looking at old pictures... my how time flies!


Here is Layton's 2.5 year old picture...look at that mouth and nose...the teeth, the grin, two peas in a pod! Lauren asked me what I dressed her in, she laughed at the capped sleeves...I told her she was in style back then! :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow - just catchin' up on your blog from the last several days. Love the different trees, and the pics of Lauren and Layton. How much do we love our grandbabies?!!!!

    And - by the way - I'll bet Jesus is WAY pleased with your love of Him and testimony for Him! Love you La La!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails