Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Prepare for Rain...


Jason and I watched "Face the Giants" again. I had forgotten what a powerful message this movie conveys. Nothing is impossible with God...


"Prepare for rain, leave the results to God."


Ironically, lol, I read Psalm 33 first thing this morning: ( BTW, I do not believe in coincidences)
"A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save. But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine."


Another words, our efforts cannot save us, our efforts cannot keep us safe, our efforts cannot deliver us from pain, our efforts cannot bring satisfaction, success, or salvation. Only by the grace of God, our belief in Him, surrendering everything to Him and then having faith to believe it will happen as He chooses. I choose to be happy with whatever God chooses for my life, but I do know that I have to prepare for the rain...

1 comment:

  1. Love your post today Lorri! Hope you are having a great time - sounds like you are! Y'all be safe coming home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails