Thursday, September 9, 2010

All you need is Faith!...


Genesis 28:15

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Galatians 3:8-9

"The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you." So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith."


Do you ever wonder if the verses you read in the Old Testament really pertain to today? Here is Proof! Just look at Genesis-the beginning of the Bible, and then skip years later to Galatians. God told Abraham the future...Those who have faith are Blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

How many times do I have to read about "I will not leave you", before I totally trust without fail. I suppose I am human, and I will have to tell myself this over and over. There is one thing I do know, I want to be blessed along with Abraham...all you need is Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails