Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Creamy, Dreamy Spinach Dip...


Creamy Dreamy Spinach Dip

3 blocks of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 block of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess water drained
1 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
Combine ingredients and bake in a 2 qt casserole dish. Bake 350 degrees for 20-30 min. Turn broiler on if you still need to brown the top. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or Frito's.
This recipe is from one of my favorite clients, Gina.
I made this last night for a party and it was wonderful. I think the only thing I would change next time is- I would use 1/2 a package of chopped spinach. For the bacon, I used a bag -Hormel, for ease!
Quick and tasty! Hey Realtors, this would be great for an Open House!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails