Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The biggest PRIZE of all time...


Today's Verse, I Corinthians 2:8-9

"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"[


When I read this verse, I thought, oh my--I thought I knew what heaven would be like, or I imagined. Heaven to me is where I live, green pastures, sparkling water on the lakes, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, listening to Layton giggle, feeling and hearing the wind as it rushes through my porches, smelling fresh baked cookies... but if you read the verse again, we have never seen, heard or conceived what God has prepared for us, and when I say "us", I mean those your love HIM only. I sure love prizes, and guess what, the biggest one is to Come!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails