Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shake, Shake, Shake...NOT...


I read this first thing this morning, Psalm 15: Wow!



"LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill?


*He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous,
*who speaks the truth from his heart
*and has no slander on his tongue,
*who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman,
*who despises a vile man but honors those who fear the LORD,
*who keeps his oath even when it hurts,
*who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

He who does these things will never be shaken."


You know when I think about "will never be shaken", the dandelion flower always comes to my mind. Imagine holding a dandelion and shaking it-what happens? it falls apart, it even falls apart with the smallest movement. Dandelions are fragile, they are not strong, they are weak and crumble. I compare this to people who not not believe in our Father God, our King, our Protector, our Provider, our Best Friend. I want to believe that when hard times come, and they will, that I will never be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails