Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sun Shiney...


I wrote these two passages down quickly on my Blackberry early this morning.

Matthew 5:16

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

Psalm 37:6

"He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. "



As I was coming home late today, going West toward our road, the SUN was overwhelmingly, a large yellow ball in the sky. It was beaming so bright in our eyes, that I even made the comment to Jason if he could see... My mind instantly went to these two verses. This is exactly my prayer each day. I want others to see Jesus in my life. I want my life to shine like the noonday sun, so overwhelming that there is no mistake. You know God's word says that he makes himself known to all men. May others know Him through our good deeds and most importantly praise our Father in Heaven.

2 comments:

  1. i believe that would be 'guilt by association'..may it always be that others see Jesus in me and that i am labled 'different' and perhaps they see Him...lv GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. GG - Different from the world - and that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails