Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ask for it!


Well, I finished I Kings and II Kings in the Bible. I was glad because it seemed that every king, "did evil in the sight of the Lord". Then I started I Chronicles, and omg, it is all the descendants. Name after name. I thought what am I going to get out of this?, then I read I Chronicles 4:10.



"Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.


Sometimes, I feel selfish when I praying and asking God to allow my business to prosper and over and over again, it seems I ask for God to keep my family safe and healthy. BUT, once again, God hears our prayers, he is faithful, and once again, God spoke to me while I spent time with Him this morning. God does answer prayers, He does grant our requests, but we have to ASK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails