Sunday, March 14, 2010

Be Still and Know that I am God...


Today, I began my day by reading devotionals, and two of them had these verses,

Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God."


Exodus 14:14 "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."


As I arrived at church, I thought I would just run by the bookstore, and as I scanned the aisles, low and behold, there was a cute, green sign, that said,


"Be still, and know that I am God." As if, how many times will I see this today?


You know I believe in signs, so this morning, once again, I really tried to focus and seek God. He says if you seek Him, and seek Him with all your heart, you will find Him. Deut. 4:29

This afternoon a circumstance presented itself, that normally, I may, would worry about. I have absolutely no control, so I found myself repeating this verse to myself all afternoon. "Be still, and know that I am God." Try to worry, when you are repeating this...just try...there are only so many things we can control in this life, and I am so glad that my God, is in control of everything!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails