Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Perfect Day...

The cat food always entertains him...empties the bowl, fills up the bowl, shuts the box...over and over and over!

Looked at him in the yard and he was picking a flower, look at those lil' fingers...
He came running to me with the flower...how do they know to do this? :)

Sitting on a stump with a lil flower in his hand, ahhhh...

The boy loves antssssss...I gave him a stick to stir them around!


I had fun with my two boys, big and little...we stayed outside all afternoon. Ate supper on the porch and then came in for a MUCH needed bath. He almost threw a fit when I told him we were going inside, but, I said "want a sucker in the bathtub?"...and that did it! Smiles...

as we went down the hallway, he kept saying "FUN"...so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Lorri! These pictures are so cute! Thank you for sharing your pictures of Layton - they make my heart happy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails