Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Flip...per...

House Flipping is Back.  According to the National Association of Realtors, house flipping in the first half of this year,  increased 25% compared to last year.
The areas that fared the best:
Phoenix (the most), Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami and Atlanta.
 
My experience,  I bought a property in 2006, I bought the property right, low price.  Tore up, fixed, repaired, spent hours, made pretty, marketed and sold a year later.  No money made, but lots' of experience gained.  Would I do it again?  Nope.  Maybe, one day when I slow down.  Was it worth it?  Yep.  You can't buy experience, you must experience --- to get experience.  I made countless memories with my husband, and my parents, working together.  We laughed alot and we stressed alot. 

1964 TV Series
 
 
So, remember the show "Flipper"... I most certainly do.  He was a happy dolphin.  Guess what?  I was soooooo happy when I sold my flip...per!
 
Surely, :))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails