Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Prayers for Baby Rinley...



My cousin, Rusty and Vicki Wood, had a little girl this morning.  Her name is Rinley Grace Wood, 7.5 oz, 21".  I do not have a picture of her yet.  We have since learned that Rinley has Ebsteins anomoly and pulmonary stenosis (Heart issues).  I hope I am getting all this right.  Anyway, please lift up my family and baby Rinley in  your prayers.  Pray that God's gives the physicians the knowledge, expertise, and stamina, to know exactly how to treat baby Rinley.  We all know God is in control, but humanly, it is very stressful on all involved.  I am hoping my blog reaches alot of people that will stop and say a prayer.  God hears our prayers!
Surely,

Pic courtesy of www.morethanchocolate.net

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails