Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nosey neighbors... :)


We spent a long time on the porch today.  We noticed a deflated metallic balloon in the pasture and the cows were nudging it.  Scared that they may eat the balloon and die, :( , Greg went and retrieved the balloon.  Layton ran up and down the driveway dragging this deflated balloon.  The cows were so mesmorized by this balloon and would follow him.  I guess this is cheap entertainment, huh?  That balloon kept Layton and our nosey neighbors busy!  Why do I even buy Layton toys?  Give him trash and he plays.  Give him a water hose and he plays.  Gosh, when will I learn?  I say "minimum" toys for Christmas this year!   Just a day in the country y'all... it was a great day with my kids... relaxing... if I say so myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails