Monday, September 19, 2011

My prize today...

 

Everyone should have a daddy just like I do!  He is my constant encourager.  He knew I had a hard time last week, and he even said I needed a prize.  That is what I have always told Lauren and Layton.  Anyway, today he showed up with a card and a "lamb".  Can you  just see him picking out this little lamb and the Hallmark sticker.  Pretty ingenious, huh!  I love this man more than anything!

Lelia, notice the "keep on keepin' on"?  Remember me emailing you this morning and saying the same thing?  Apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

1 comment:

  1. Lorri - just catching up on your blog this Saturday. Haven't seen it since little Rinley was born.

    Love the lamb - oh my - so sweet! Keep on keeping on - yes ma'am!

    The pics of the lake are so sad! We don't see that here in town. Praying for rain - and little Rinley!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails