Sunday, September 25, 2011

Followers...



I cannot help but look at the right side of my blog, the Live Traffic Feed, and wonder about all the people that follow me from all over the world.  You know when I blog, I blog for myself, it is a diary, and it keeps me up to date on everything, I, myself, want to remember.
If you follow me, I sure wish I could meet everyone of you!
If you follow me, you know I love the Lord, I love my Family, I love love love Layton- :) my grandson, I absolutely love Real Estate- I breathe it!
I love baking, I love my house and land, I love gardening, I love blue flowers and blue birds, I love "surely", meaning with confidence, without a doubt.  I love "shewood", my Gran-was a strong woman,  "SHE brought in limbs to her fireplace, hence "shewood"... I giggle at hearing her call that limb, "shewood".  I love being a woman, and I love the presentation of everything... presentation matters, be it, home, food, houses, or myself.  So, hey followers, Hello from Texas!  Maybe we will meet one day, like, Heaven!

I cannot help but think of this verse,
Luke 18:22
"When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still need to do one thing. Sell everything you have and give the money to the destitute, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come back and follow me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails