Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ta Da...


Today's verse, Proverbs 3:6
"In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths".

I have pondered on this verse for several days. How much is too much when talking about God in our personal lives as well as our business environment? Have you ever caught yourself praising, or talking about God, and you think to yourself, maybe I should not, for fear of offending a co-worker or an acquaintance? Okay, if you haven't, maybe I am the only one that has, and I have to ask forgiveness in this area of my life on a continual basis. I have read this verse dozens of times, but it now brings a new meaning to me! The verse says "in ALL your WAYS acknowledge him... I suppose I shall continue to walk daily with my God and let him lead me in the right path.
PS I do not know why I picked the picture of Porky, but he looks as if he is saying "Ta Da"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails