Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quietness and Trust...

Today's Verse, Isaiah 30:15
This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says:
“In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength,

I think I could rest here!
Exodus 14:14
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

If you keep reading in Exodus, God says to Moses, why are you crying out to me?  Tell the Israelites to move on!  Another words, trust me, I will fight for you!  I will handle it for you!

What great verses to memorize, DONE!

1 comment:

  1. Love this verse Lorri - In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength,

    That is exactly what I needed to read this morning. Thank you for your blog - and that white bed with the chandelier - so peaceful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails