Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cosmic...


Isaiah 40 - one of my favorite chapters in the Bible...
"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in."

"Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing."

I am reading the paper right now, and I came across an article, "Cosmic Census Finds Tons of Planets in Galaxy". They esimate 300 billions of stars in the Milky Way. This is guess-timating to me... maybe they should read Isaiah 40.......


"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom."

I am just in awe of my God...what is life without Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails