Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do you believe?...


Deuteronomy 6

"Love the Lord your God, with ALL your heart, with ALL your soul, and with ALL your strength".

There is only one way to the Father, it is believing in his son, Jesus Christ, that he was born, died for our sins and rose again. Believe, just simply believe. It is not by, who we are, what we do, or what we say. Even a child can believe. It goes on to say in Deut. 6, to "impress on your children my commandments, when you talk, when you walk down the road, when you get up and when you lie down". Can you imagine, if we tell our little ones all the time, they will just "believe". We, as adults, can make things so hard.

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that he GAVE his only begotten son, that whosoever BELIEVETH in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life".


So, if you are reading my blog, if you know God is talking to you today, all you have to do is, say a simple pray believing that God will do as he says.

I~ Believe in Jesus Christ-he was born, died and Rose again!
I~ Accept Jesus as my personal Savior- he died for you!
I~ Switch from my old ways- confess your sins, repent. "In repentance and rest is salvation."
I~ Express to others-telling others of what God has done for me and be baptized.
There is ONLY one way, ONE God.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails