Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekend Home Project...

This is the BEFORE Pic...my rosemary had grown so big...



AFTER...
Jason pulled up all the rosemary with the tractor...and the rock creek began!

Another View...

All of the rock, we picked up in the pasture on Sunday afternoon, me, Jason and Layton...Layton had a blast helping us...when we built the house, I had leftover pieces of flagstone that we used for the middle of the dry creek bed. This creek bed is laid where my worst drainage problem is. I have clients all the time that get upset about drainage...well, it is an on-going project, and I hope I have corrected mine. I cannot wait for the first rain!

I just love it! My back does hurt though... :) Every rock was hand placed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails