Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...

Layton brought me his "turkey" he made at school... cute-a-mous...

Jason and I trying to take a pic of ourselves before lunch...his arm is not long enough...hehe, I would say we look better at a distance, lol...


Again, Jason trying to take a pic of us this evening, we are all fat and happy...

I am thinking he looks like his daddy... :) His shirt said "leaf me alone"...and that was his attitude... :)

We are not good at taking pics, we always forget, but at least I got a few! Wonderful day, and my specific prayer was answered, the prayer was that my daddy would feel good. He looked great, ate great and we all had fun and laughed today! Good times! God is so good to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails