Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day...


Today's Verse, Psalm 91:14-16
“Because he loves me,” says the LORD,
“I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”



Psalm 91 was my chapter to read this morning and it is so fitting for Veteran's Day. The entire chapter is one of my favorites. If you get time, read Psalm 91. Why do we fear? God's message is so simple, Because he loves me, says the LORD, I will rescue, protect, answer, be with, deliver, honor, satisfy and give him salvation.



I am so thankful today for our Veteran's. I have several clients that have served or are currently serving our country. Thank you for your service!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails